Our recent cases include:
- Successfully defending a well-known Hong Kong businessman on trial at Southwark Crown Court for money-laundering charges in relation to a boiler room fraud
- Successfully representing a major accountancy and advisory business firm whose staff were illegally engaged in the wholesale acquisition of confidential information. This was acquired by a third party engaged in bribing overseas law enforcement officials
- Successfully defending an English property developer alleged to have paid a £1 million bribe to the former prime minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands Successfully defending a director of a wines and spirits business at Southwark Crown Court. He was facing conspiracy to defraud charges in the context of diversion fraud and missing trader intra-community fraud
- Providing pre-charge advice to the CEO of a well-known foreign exchange business operating from the Heron Tower in London
- Providing pre-charge advice to a director of a money service business after a dawn raid – there was suspicion that more than £1 billion had been laundered by the business.